Sri Vaibhav Laxmi Puja Vidhanam , Sri Vaibhav Laxmi Vrat Vidhanam
- Sri Vaibhav Laxmi is none other than wealth. Gold is the symbol of wealth and hence it is better to have an idol or ring made of gold in the Puja.
- If Gold is unaffordable, then silver can also be used. A silver idol of Goddess Vaibhav Laxmi or a silver coin can also be used.
- If Silver is also unaffordable, then the currency that is in circulation (In India it is Ruppee), a coin of the currency can be used.
- The most important thing for Sri Vaibhav Laxmi Puja Vidhanam
- First Type: In a copper or silver or gold bowl of the size of a small green coconunt or a big coconut, pour water. Sandalwood paste and flowers are to be dropped into the bowl reciting the mantras. The Kalash has to be decorated by applying Sandal wood paste and kum kum around the Kalash. Finally, bettle nut leaves or Mango tree leaves are to be placed, as if they were coming out of the Kalash. The Gold or Silver or the Rupee Coin, that was supposed to be worshipped has to be dropped into the Kalash. After all this a Coconut has to be placed on top of the bowl, upside down and close the opening of the bowl with the coconut. Cover the tail of the coconut with a red blouse piece cloth as shown in the figure beside.
- Second Type: It is similar to the first type except for dropping of the gold or silver or rupee coin into the kalash. Instead of using coconut to close the bowl, another small bowl can be used to cover the opening of the kalash. Pour milk into the small bowl and drop the gold or silver or rupee coin into the milk and worship.
- It is important that one worships Pasupu Ganapati (Laxmi Ganapati), then Sri Chakra, then the eight different forms of Goddess Laxmi are to be worshipped and only then should Goddess Vaibhav Laxmi be worshipped.
- A sweet is mandatory as Naivedyam along with the normal offerings.
- It is better to use lot of red colored flowers.