Atla Tadiya puja Vidhanam, Atla Tadiya Nomu Vidhanam, Atla Thaddi Puja Vidhanam, Atla Thaddi Puja Process, Atla Tadde Puja Vidhanam, Atla Taddi Udyapana.
Atla Taddi as the name suggests is base on Atlu which means Dosas. Taddi is nothing but the short form of Tadiya or third day. Atla Taddi Nomu is observed in Aswayuja Masam. Atla Taddi is observed on Aswayuja Bahula or Krishna Paksha Tadia, i.e. the third day of the wanning phase of the moon of Ashwayuja Month of the telugu calendar.
The porcess to observe the Atla Taddi Nomu:
- On the day of Atla Taddi one needs to take head bath.
- Eat the food before sunrise on Tadiya. Fasting has to be observed the whole day without even drinking water.
- Fasting can be broken only after sunset and darkness sets in. One should wait until Moon is visible, but viewing of Moon is not mandatory.
- Puja should be performed to Goddess Gauri
Pooja Vidhanam of Goddess Gauri:
- Pasupu Ganapathi Puja
- Shodasopachara Pooja where in Ashtothra satanamavali or Sahasranamam can be recited.
- offering should consists of Atlu or Dosas, 10 in number.
After the pooja a Vayanam has to be given to a married woman. The Vayanam will consist of 10 Atlu or Dosas and tie a Thoram to the married woman. The Thoram will have 10 knots. Take blessings from the married woman. The Vayanam has to be given, assuming that the women accepting the Vayanam is none other than Goddess Gauri.
The above process has to be done for 10 years. After completion of ten years Udyapana has to be done.
- Ten married woman are to be invited to the house.
- Each women has to be given Vayanam. Vayanam consists of 10 Atlu or Dosas, Dakshina or money , black beads or Nalla Pusalu, Lakka Jollu or Pasupu and Kum Kum, Tambulam.
After Udyapana there is no need to observe the Nomu.